The Smart Garden Hub controls your watering according to your schedule and also based on the actual and forecasted weather. It will not water when it is raining or when rain is expected, which saves you water. It will control up to 6 irrigation areas with their own watering times to balance the water pressure around the garden.
Save up to 50% on your water usage!
With the addition of third party moisture sensors, it will not only consider the weather forecast, but only water when your garden or pots actually need it.
By connecting the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub to the internet via Wifi or Cable, you have unlimited control from any smartphone, tablet or computer. There has never been a device that controls water timing better. Garden lighting may also be controlled with the addition of an optional external relay. Schedule the times your garden lighting will turn on, or simply switch it on from your phone.
GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub components:
GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub (Green Dome)
- Connects to your garden's irrigation valves (solenoids).
- Optionally connects to your garden's lighting circuit.
- Controls irrigation and lighting schedules.
- Connects to the internet via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
GreenIQ Web App
- The web app runs on the browser of any web-enabled device, such as iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, PC or Mac.
- The web app allows you to create scheduling programs for each irrigation zone and the lighting channel.
- The web app displays indications of the system's status, such as open/closed irrigation zone, etc.
- User registration, savings report retrieval, system configuration and more, are all done using the web app.
- Third party accessories such as Flower Power, Koubachi and others can be controlled via the web app.
- GreenIQ provides free cloud services to all of its customers.
- All the system configurations and user's programs are stored in the GreenIQ Cloud.
- The GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub and the web app communicate via the GreenIQ Cloud.
- Configuration changes, software updates and on-going status updates are stored and retrieved via the cloud.
Lifetime software upgrades
- Simply request an upgrade from GreenIQ and with the serial number of the hub it will be updated within 24hours
- Compatibility will always be available for new devices / sensors
Smart Garden Hub Specifications
- Supports 6 x 24VAC irrigation valves
- 1 Lighting Channel (an optional external relay required)
- Input Ports
- Flow Meter
- Rain Sensor
- Built-In Communcations
- Wi-Fi: 802.11B/G/N
- Power Consumption: 3.5 watts
- Compliant with Australia and New Zealand Standards
Smart Garden Hub Connectivity to other Devices
The Hub is compatible with the following devices:
- Parrot Flower Power soil moisture sensor
- Netatmo weather station
- Netatmo rain gauge
- Toro Precision soil moisture sensor
- Koubachi soil moisture sensor
- PlantLink soil moisture sensor